JOE TODD MOORE, NP
- Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO Anticipated Masters of Medical Science Degree Conferral on January 2, 2009 2006-2008
- Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO Bachelors of Science in Investigative and Medical Sciences Minor in Biology Graduated Magna Cum Laude 2002-2006
- Professional Licensure and Certification Anticipated Missouri Physician Assistant License February 2009
- Anticipated Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants January 2009 BLS, ACLS
Nurse Practioners (NP) are health care professionals licensed to practice medicine with physicians. As part of their comprehensive training, NPs conduct physical exams, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret tests, counsel on preventive health care, assist in surgery, and can write prescriptions. Upon graduation, NP’s take a national certification examination developed by the National Commission on Certification of NPs in conjunction with the National Board of Medical Examiners.
- Obtain History
- Physical Examination
- Order and interpret tests
- Write prescriptions for therapy & medications
- Perform small joint injections
- Direct and supervise treatment
- Educate on prevention
In our office, Dr. Joe Todd Moore, NP DC will evaluate and treat the same types of problems as seen by Dr. Manish Suthar. Joe works in tandem with Dr. Suthar in spine and orthopedics. He has extensive experience as a medical provider. With a background as a Chiropractic Physician he has become a “seasoned” and experienced practictioner who has worked in this capacity for years. Over the years, Joe Moore has developed a very strong reputation for caring and working with our community and patients. Together, our hope is that we can serve our patients in a timelier manner without sacrificing quality of care.
SCOPE OF A NP
Nurse Practioners (NP) are found in all areas of medicine. They practice in the areas of primary care, pediatrics, surgery and specialty clinics. In general, a NP will see many of the same types of patients as the physician; within the scope and style of the practice. In our office, Joe Moore will evaluate and treat the same types of problems seen by Dr. Manish Suthar.
Our hope is that we can serve our patients in a timelier manner to alleviate their suffering. Patients evaluated by Joe Moore will be closely reviewed with Dr. Suthar prior to any formal start of treatment. This team approach will serve to better help patients as we can collaborate to provide better care. Joe Moore also oversees preliminary reports as they become available so that we may take more timely action on certain types of problems.
13710 Olive Boulevard (Primary Office)
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Telephone: 314-469-PAIN (7246)
Exchange: 314-441-6965 (for after-hour Emergencies Only)
Monday thru Friday
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM