Note: Failure to follow these directives could result in the cancellation of your procedure.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your procedure time.
- Arrange to have a responsible adult stay with you for the first 12 hours.
- All patients must make arrangements to have a responsible adult drive you home after the procedure.
- Bring a current driver’s license and insurance card with you. It must be presented upon check-in.
- Please take medications (i. e. blood pressure or heart medications) as scheduled with sips of water. Bring a list of all medications you take with you, including over-the-counter medications and vitamins.
- Please inform our staff on the injection day if you are diabetic or are on blood thinning medications (i. e. aspirin).
- If you are taking a blood thinner such as Coumadin (Warfarin), Plavix, Eliquis, etc. please consult your prescribing Doctor. Typically, you will be required to discontinue your blood thinner 3-7 days prior to the injection.
- If you are unable to stop your blood thinner please contact our office.
Your driver must remain in the facility until you are discharged. THIS IS REQUIRED.
Your length of stay will be approximately 1-1.5 hours.
Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and low-heeled shoes.
Please eat a small breakfast. If you are feeling ill, feverish or possible covid exposure please notify our office.
13710 Olive Boulevard (Primary Office)
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Telephone: 314-469-PAIN (7246)
Exchange: 314-441-6965 (for after-hour Emergencies Only)
Monday thru Friday
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM